Time for Happiness

For the past 2 or 3 years, my family and I have been through a lot of emotional stuff most not good. We experienced a few household changes. We did a ton of remodeling to the bedrooms (some of them not quite done yet ;) ). The carpet was torn up that had been put in when the kids were little. Laminate wood floors were put into the bedrooms and hallway. We love the new floors, they are so pretty. The master bedroom was painted. Sheets, comforter, and (soon) curtains were ordered.  

My husband and I decided we needed some happiness in the house. It was time for a puppy! We have thought about getting a puppy that we get to train and love for years and this was the time. We went to a few shelters and while there were tons of dogs, none of them seemed to be THE right one. Then it happened a person my hubby works with had a litter and a person backed out of purchasing one. We went to see them. There were two that we could choose between a little girl and a little boy. We knew exactly the one wanted. 


Please meet Ms. Ellie Mae. She is spunky and full of life. She makes us smile. She fills our hearts will happiness. She is now 16 weeks old and doing great on potty training. She weighs 26 points and received a clean bill of health from the vet, just the other day. 

She brings out the joy in little ways. We spend more time outside with her. 


 
I have to say sometimes it is hard to pay attention to my studies when I have a study buddy like this. 



And she likes to cuddle like this. 


I hate this photo of myself but it displays how she likes to cuddle on the couch.  And this is the story of our little ball of happiness. We hope and pray she will be with us for many, many years. My husband and I envision her accompanying us in retirement as we travel the country in our RV. 

Leave a comment below telling me what brings you happiness in these unknown times of pandemic. 







Comments

Jessica Fontaine said…
My happiness is my chaos. My husband to be, my 3 babes that run the house and the 2 fur babes that are spoiled.
Steph Meck said…
My happiness is having the great joy of sharing time with my new granddaughter, my son and daughter in law. One forgets how fast babies grow up and it amazes me every other week how much she has learned and grown. I also appreciate the ability to be able to retire so I can do what I want not what I have to(for someone else). Life is good. Btw- our yellow lab/white german shepherd pup's name was Ellie Mae, too!
Gwen said…
Jessica, your chaos is also my happiness. I cannot wait to watch you two wed!

Steph,
I am also so happy for you to have the time to watch your babies grow.

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway