Recipe Review: Easy 7 Minute Prep Apple Crisp

Now that I have more time on my hands to cook and bake for my family, I am enjoying trying new recipes. My husband loves cherry pie. I had hoped to try to make my first cherry pie. I sent my oldest son to the Dollar Tree for cherry pie filling. There was none in stock, but there was apple pie filling, I told him to get 5 of them. 

This week I had my menu plan all set, but there was a bit of excitement lacking. I was in the mood for something sweet and I had 5 cans of apple pie filling so I searched the internet. I found this recipe. I have never made apple crisp, I wanted a simple recipe, and the fact that I had all of the ingredients in the house was a bonus. I wish I would have taken a photo before my family devoured it. This recipe is simple and so incredibly yummy. We had it for dessert while it was still warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I will defiantly be making this recipe again. 

Have you made anything using a new recipe lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!