Hand Lettered Truth by Debbie Bratton


Disclosure: We received a copy of this book to facilitate our honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions stated are of those of the Still Picking Up the Pennies family. No financial compensations was received.



 


 Hand Lettered Truth by Debbie Bratton is beautifully illustrated with quotes from the Bible. I used this book to enhance my daily devotional time. 
I have enjoyed this book of daily encouragement so much I sent a copy to a family member who is experiencing a difficult time right now.
The book is hardcover and is of great quality. One of my most favorite details is a gift-giving page with a space to write the person given to and from, along with the date.
#HandLetteredTruth  @ellieclairegifts @handletteredtruth.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!