Menu Monday on Tuesday 11/4 to 11/10

We are trying to get back into the frugal wagon again. The first thing when returning to the frugal life I do is to meal plan. I meal plan around things we have here at the house. Shopping your pantry and freezers first will save money by using items that you have already purchased and spend less money out of pocket. Monday - spaghetti with meatballs, salad and garlic bread. Tuesday - Scrambled eggs with sausage and cheese and fruit bowl. Wednesday - Pizza and veggie and dip tray Thursday - Chicken, potatoes, with carrots and green beans Friday - bacon-wrapped smokies with nachos and baked potato DYI bar Saturday - is my Gram's 88th birthday, and the birthday girl gets to choose the meal. Sunday - crockpot chili My darling husband and I are fully employed and our family is busy as ever. My Gram lives with us, which is such a blessing. Our oldest son is now in college, we are helping with is rent. He comes home for most of the weekends, which makes my mamma heart happy. I make sure he eats well when he is home for the weekends and breaks. I always have a bag of groceries for him that I fill up throughout the week from sales and coupons. for more menu ideas hop over to orgjunkie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!