No More Cutting Paper Coupons for Me!


Hello everyone, we have been on a mission to tighten the purse strings again. I have been watching youtube and one person I really learned a ton from is One Cute Couponer.

I bought all of the things in this photo and spent $10.83 before, after Michigan tax I paid $12.14 at Family Dollar.  The photo below is the proof. I had no paper coupons but did have a load of smart coupons. 


 I did not come up with this deal on my own. I have been watching youtube and learning from One Cute Couponer. 
This deal starts at 8:15 in the video. I followed her instructions very carefully. I took notes and ventured into the store and it worked.  I decided to purchase the Tide Pods instead of the kids Sauve shampoo. We do not use kids shampoo in our house. This is not the first time I have tried it, I am sold. No more cutting paper coupons for me. I must give a shout out-Thank You Erika aka One Cute Couponer.

What have you saved money on lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!