Ellie Claire Art Journal Review


Hello Everyone,
We are here on the Eve of Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for the few of my readers that keep coming back to see our new adventures. Life and love keep us busy, I have so much to share but I am not finding the time to do it. I am trying to set things right in a few areas in my life, and my blogging life is one of those areas. 

I have always been a writer, I love to pour my heart out on to a clean sheet of paper. In jr high school my friends and I would see each other daily but write notes to each other every day. I moved around a lot as a teenager, so my deep bonds with people did not happen. I was forced to be where I did not want to be for months and months on end. But what are you going to do when your family moves, you start to bottle up all of your emotions until you are about to explode. I was giving a journal for a secret Santa gift exchange in 9th grade. This was unchartered territory for me.........I loved to write but never was given the freedom to express my true feelings. Once I let my self-unleash all I to say in my writing, I would fill up a notebook every month. Then something happened somewhere along the line, I was once again stifled. I felt I was not free to speak my mind if even to myself in the secret lines of a journal. 


Currently, my employer requires me to keep track and details of the events and learning opportunities I provide the youth in my county as a youth development program coordinator. I am often told I am straight to the point and no fluff type of person. My supervisor appreciates my bullet style writing but when the directors required details to set the scene and details to help the story unfold, I am embracing details and lengthen in writing. These journals are helping me with healing from a traumatizing childhood. 

Now as a middle-aged adult I am regaining my love for expressing my self by journalling. I have a new favorite journal that is two-fold. There is tons of space to write and communicate my feelings, dreams, and secrets also space to express my self as an artist. 


I would like to share my feelings on the Ellie Claire Art Journals

Image result for ellie claire art journal
I have been enjoying these three journals for a few weeks now. Each one has its own awesome features. There is plenty of room to write down your plans, dreams and what you are grateful for. The pages are beautifully illustrated and bible verses to encourage your spiritual walk. My favorite feature of the journals, besides the beautiful cover artwork, would be the thick quality of the pages.  I colored a page in The Illustrated Word Journal I was amazed when the markers did not bleed through the page. I love the pen loop and the keepsake pocket. I am enjoying all of the little but wonderful features the journal provided. 
This is where you can purchase all three journals. 
FAITH & LETTERING
Amazon: http://bit.ly/WhittenAmazon
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/FaithAndLettering-BN 

THE ILLUSTRATED WORD
Amazon: http://bit.ly/Illustrated-Amazon
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/Illustrated-BN

ILLUMINATE YOUR STORY
Amazon: http://bit.ly/Illuminate-Amazon
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/Illuminate-BN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway