Meal Plan for January 8-14, 2018

Driving in the Winter Wonder Land. 

The only photo we took of the tree this year after Santa sat back to enjoy a job complete!

I cannot believe it is already 2018! Time is flying by so quickly. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. We spent a ton of time on the road.  We were blessed with the company of my Grandmother over Christmas. She lives 5 hours away, so that meant a lot of road time for my boys and me. About 20 hours of road time, but I have to admit I love car time with my boys. We have the best conversations. I find out who they like now and what is going on at school. Oh yeah, but it did wear on my car. We have an appointment next Thursday in Green Bay to have it looked at. We are praying it is still under warranty. 

Here is the plan for the next week. It is, of course, another busy week and juggling only have two cars that we are using.
Monday, I have to work late, but I get to paint rocks with a bunch of great kids. Then I have another 'meeting' of the gals that such are a great group of positive supportive people. We are going to Wrap together. The men will have Brats and French fries. 

Tuesday I will be conducting Nutrition lessons in 6 elementary classrooms. We need something easy, I will be exhausted. French Toast with scrambled Homegrown eggs.

Wednesday Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, candied carrots.

Thursday, DH and I will be driving the car to Green Bay after work so the boys will be on there own. I am hinting and planting the seed for DH and me to go to Olive Garden (shhh don't tell the boys ;) )

Thursday will be spaghetti and homemade French bread, with Ceasar Salad.

Friday, we are trying to get back to our old family tradition of movie or game night, with homemade pizza.

Saturday I have a pampering day: Copied from a friend's FB page Comfort your Heart & Soul session  😘 essential oils, crystals, and Kansa Wand Facial experience 💆
Ion Cleansing Foot Bath with optional add-on of insightful card reading 👣🎴
Sound/Vibrational Therapy and\ beautiful Crystal and Tibetan Bowls!! 🎶
Over 90mins of pure, fun, positive energy!!!  
So I am thinking the boys will be on there own again. 

Sunday Chicken and Dumplings.
Glad to have all of this planned out for the week. I am employed full time and taking online college courses that equal out to be a full-time student. Matter fact I have TWO papers due tomorrow, which is why I am posting my Monday Menu plan post a day early. Have a great week everyone. 

What are you eating this week? For more meal plan ideas hop on over to orgjunkie.comhttp://orgjunkie.com/2018/01/menu-plan-monday-january-8-18.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway