Menu Plan 12/3-12/9

I can not believe it is December 2017 already. I think mainly due to the fact that there is no snow on the ground. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, there is always snow on the ground this time of the year. But to be completely honest I am not complaining.

We have a busy, busy week ahead of us, that requires planning. We are once again attempting this frugal thing that we have slacked on big time lately. Most of our Christmas shopping is done, except for a few little things.

Sunday night is the Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Potluck. We are bringing a huge pot of Penne with venison pasta sauce.

Monday needs to be quick. Oldest DS is getting 3 cavities fixed he has a total of five :( DH and oldest DS has pistol shooting practice. I have the Women's Christmas Party at Church which is a potluck, I am bringing banana bread. Boys will be having soup and grilled cheese.

Tuesday Oldest DS and DH have shooting practice. Venison burgers, homemade French fries, and a veggie plate.

Wednesday is the first Advent worship of the season. We will need something quick again. Pork roast, potatoes, and carrots in the crockpot. There will be a snack type of potluck with coffee after worship, I need to think about what we a bringing.

Thursday oldest DS is getting last two of his cavities fixed. Turkey and rice soup in the crockpot (the last of the Thanksgiving turkey from the freezer) with homemade bread and salad.

Friday we have no plans, just the way I like the weekend to start. We have decided Fridays will be pizza night.

Saturday I am not sure just yet but I am thinking some sort of stir fry to use up the veggies before shopping again.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.

What is on your menu? To see other delicious meal plans check out Orgjunkie

Comments

Jennilee said…
Wow! You do have a busy week! Your menu looks great!
Gwen said…
Hello Jenn, thank you for stopping by. I forgot to mention that Monday (today) my college online class gets over. so I am proofreading my 10-page paper and discussion questions. The Women's Christmas party is always such a blessing to be in such company of inspiring people.

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!