Mail Call - Target Beauty Box

I love getting mail and I love getting a good deal. I also love sample sized products especially when it comes to new to me products. 
Lately, I have not had a lot of time to hunt down free samples.  I was able to sign up for a Target Beauty Box last week and it arrived today. I am so excited to try everything it in. 
It was not free, but I will use every single product in the box. Last month I started swimming on my lunch break at the local motel for exercise. I love to swim and then sit in the hot tub before I return to the office. I will stick the sample sized shampoo and conditioner and lotion in my bag.
What have you received in the mail lately that you are excited about?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway