Monday Menu Plan 11/28/16




Hey everyone, I am trying to get back on the ball with my organizing my life a bit more! I am now working full-time for the first time since I was pregnant with our 17 year old son. I have been working full-time for 11 months now and life is only going to get busier with the holidays coming so NOW is the time to take a few minutes to plan the rest of the week.
Monday-Ribeye steaks, baked potatoes and corn with salad.
Tuesday-Out it is DH's birthday and he gets a free meal at one of the local restaurants.
Wednesday night is a busy night! We will have brats and french fries.
Thursday-stuffed chicken breasts with salad and noodles.
Friday-is usually pizza night.
Saturday - Pulled pork sandwiches.
Sunday- is the Annual Tree Lighting PotLuck.

We have something to do every single night of the week, but with a firm plan to act on we should be able to avoid going out (except when planned!) or grabbing take out.
To see more yummy menu plans hop over to Orgjunkie.com


Comments

gisele said…
how is your menu planning going..... I need ideas....lol

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway