iRenew Wellness Bracelet Review

photo credit: irenew.com


I was generously sent two iRenew bracelets, in two different styles. One is the orange  iRenew Sport Bracelet. The other is the black with silver clasp and logo on it.


iRenew bracelets are infused with Selective Frequency Resonance technology which makes them different from every other wristband on the market. The bracelets are made using Selective Frequency Resonance ™ technology. IRenew products may promote balance, endurance and strength when worn. Unlike other companies out there, iRenew doesn’t use magnets and extra metal that is uncomfortable while working out and playing sports.
  
iRenew Bracelets Are Waterproof And Comfortable Unlike Other Wristbands
iRenew bracelets are made with a 100% silicone band and durable stainless steel clasp. iRenew bracelets can get wet and be worn anywhere. iRenew bracelets are available with a black or white iRenew band and the stainless steel clasp makes the bracelet elegant enough for any attire or event. iRenew bracelets are comfortable, not heavy like other wristbands either, so iRenew bracelets won't slow you down.
-irenew.com

My review: I hate to say that I was very skeptical about this product, so I was very interested in putting it to the test. I have to admit I do like the bracelets!! I did not even share the two I recieved with my darling husband. I am keeping them BOTH for me. The black bracelet is sleek and fashionable. It matches every out fit I have, from simple jeans with boots or the little black dress worn to all the holiday parties. The orange Sports Bracelet is just sassy and funky enough to be cute and inspiring when I am sweating like a pig during my workouts to keep me going.

I have noticed that my mental checklists are easier to remember while wearing this product. I also have not taken one slip and fall on the ice yet this winter. I usually have fallen and bruised my large .........ego by this  time of year. I am not sure that that is due to this bracelet or not but I am going to keep wearing mine.

Disclaimer: I was sent two iRenew bracelets to do this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

Comments

Honeybunny said…
very cool!!!!! glad they are working for you. the black one looks snazzy

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway