Getting my Act Together

I am a person that can get distracted and side tracked very easily. I can also be lured by being lazy or sneaking in more sleep then I really need. So, this post is about getting my act together-my house, my life, my family and mostly me back on track to accomplish the most out of every single day. I have been thinking about a few small daily goals, and if I accomplish them on all or most days what great progress would be made at the end of each week.

So here is my list of daily goals, with a bit of explaination with some of them.

1. walk/exercise at least 20 minutes.
2. clean/work on my part time job.
3. cook something-whether it is our big meal of the day, remaking leftovers, batch cooking or working on         goodies for gift baskets for the holidays or birthdays.
4. clean/organize at home for at least 20 minutes.
5. work on basement a little bit.
6. plan for 20 minutes-if it is budgeting, or meal planning, trip planning, you get the idea.
7. read God's word for at least 20 minutes.
8. blog or work on blog materials.
9. laundry.
10. Study. I am taking courses to become a medical transcriptionist. 

there is my list, so far today I am doing pretty well.
How do you keep yourself on track? Do you have a goal list? 

Comments

Michelle said…
That's a good list, Gwen! I need to make some goals. I always seem to at the end or beginning of the year. I will have to think on it. I definitely know I have to get more on track with health and budgeting!
Anonymous said…
I figure if I'm outta bed and dressed it's a goal. ;) Kidding...

I have to stay more organized at work than home, thankfully.

I try to get a minimum of 5,000 steps in a day
I try to do dishes every day
Cooking on the days I am off/or have an early day at work.
One load of laundry - washed, dried, folded, and put away every day

Anything more than that and I'd go crazy. lol
Gwen said…
Michelle, I usually wait until the beginning of the new year, but decided to get on track right now.

Tracygrrl, you sound like someone I know REALLY well. But could not find any info from your profile. Give me a clue if your who I think you are. Does 3Rs mean anything to you?
Honeybunny said…
thats a great list. I am sure you will achomplish all of your goals

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway