Menu Monday November 21, 2011





These weeks are just flying by! I am going to have to do a few holiday posts before long.
This week is a wacky week: I work one day, the boys have school two days, Dave has to work 3 days. Then there is Thanksgiving and hunting.


So this is the plan, and hopefully I will be able to stick to it.

Monday - DH is gone, Boys corndogs, me leftover chili
Tuesday - Spaghetti and garlic Texas Toast.
Wednesday - Hot Dogs
Thursday - Turkey with all the trimmings
Friday - Sunday - Turkey sandwiches.
For more yummy menus hop over to Orgjunkie.comhttp://orgjunkie.com/2011/11/menu-plan-monday-nov-2111-thanksgiving-desserts.html
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!