"Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect™"

SheSpeaksbutton

It seems in the quest to "have it all" a few small things are over looked. Small things like taking a few moments for me time, to stop if just for a few minutes to enjoy life. In the up coming holiday season I have promised to take time for me, to make self care and self preservation a priority.

Through SheSpeaks I became aware of "Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect™"
My starter kit included
  • Three Tea Bags in Grounded, Creative Energy and Gratitude varieties
  • Creative Energy Sensory Oil
  • Dissolving Notes and Pen
  • Sample Sized Lotion
  • Gratitude Keepsake Notes
  • Cerra™ calling cards you may share with friends and family
  • An informative Cerra™ Booklet and Journal
Meet Cerra
Cerra™ experiences lead you on your journey to a happier, more balanced life by helping you be aware of your thoughts and feelings, act with thoughtful intention, and reflect on your experiences. Our engaging products, highly interactive website and supportive web community all exist to help you grow to be your best self.
Explore Cerra™ experiences through the Seven Intentions, universal human virtues, like Gratitude and Loving Kindness, that become stepping stones on your journey. They are interpreted into Cerra™ affirmations, inspirations, fragrances, tastes, and other wonderful actions that enable you to create your own customized personal growth rituals.

~From Cerra.com
I have enjoyed everything in my kit, I especially love the dissolving notes. When I feel frustrated I stop and take a moment to write down how I am feeling. Then put it into the water and watch it disappear as I let go of my frustration. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!