Band-Aid Mickey Mouse Collector's tin

I received this cute Band-Aid Mickey Mouse Collector's tin for a review quit a little while ago. I was waiting until I needed a Band-Aid and today was that day. I cut my finger going through the mail, even after doing dishes the Band-Aid has stayed on. This tin is the cutest thing, I am going to purchase a few more of them for stocking stuffers.
The Band-Aid Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Collector's Series Tin are available at Amazon.com

 Special thanks to www.Smiley360.com for providing me a free sample of Mickey Mouse BAND-AID Limited Edition Collector's Tin. All opinions are 100% mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!