Saturday Business

Even though yesterday was a day of leisure, I had a lot to do. It is time for the church's annual pie social. I made pistachio cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake and a banana cream cheesecake.

Fool proof Cheesecake(If I can do it,you can!)
1 graham pie crust
1 cool whip
8oz cream cheese(softened)
1 small box jello
1 splash of cold milk

In mixing bowl mix everything but pie crust, mix until it looks pretty smooth. Dump into pie crust. Chill until firm. Enjoy!

After making 3 pies, we headed to a nearby bigger city to enjoy water, warm water.




While the boys enjoyed the pool, I enjoyed the hot tub and sauna.

Then we headed to Perkins for dinner. Kids eat free on Saturday nights. After a nice dinner we went to MooseWood for a walk through the haunted bog.

It was very fun, the boys did jump out of their skins once or twice. What a nice day.

Comments

Honeybunny said…
sounds like a fun time, and those pies look yummy!!!
Gwen said…
G, we did have a great time, and I got awesome feedback on the pies :)

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!