Our new monthly project: Operation Grandparents!

My boys and I were talking the other day, and we decided that they are VERY lucky to know so many of their grand parents so deeply. I as you may know, remember am a craft (project) lover! SOOOO here is our new monthly project: Operation Grandparents. Each month we are going to pick a random daily observance (they will take turns picking) and I will come up with a card idea and a small project to do for them and send it to them via snail mail.

Month #1 September 2011- we picked National Coffee Day, which is Celebrated on September 29.

When we get the packages ready to mail I will post photos here. If you wish to follow along to root us on, please do so. If you are so inclined to do your own Operation Grandparents, please do and add your links to your own packages.

Ready, set, GOOOOO......................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!