Pictures of wasted food challenge.

So I just cleaned out my fridge and it is disgraceful at the amount of food I tossed out! I need the challenge VERY much.

I challenge you to pick a day to clean out the fridge and take a photo of the waste.

I am going to clean out my fridge again on Sundays(day before trash day) and PROMISE to take a picture. I plan to stick with this challenge until the end of August.

Are you up to this challenge? What day will you clean out the fridge. You can comment on this post and link us to the photo you post of your wasted food on your blog.

At the end of this challenge I hope to have no wastage to photo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway