July 18 Menu Monday

Summer is officially half over for my family, and that makes me sad. I love having the kids around all day everyday. We are busy working on county fair projects. I will try to post a few photos of new projects later in the week.

It is time for menu planing for the week. It is going to be a busy, busy week as I am working every evening this week and prepping for camping over the weekend. Our meals will be little to no effort this week.
Monday - Left over lasagna
Tuesday - Pork Chops and Rice a roni
Wednesday - Almond chicken
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner
Friday - camping.
Have a great week everyone. For more yummy menus go over to the host of Menu Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway