Gwen's Plan for July 2011

Gwen's Plan for July 2011

Well, I just read the last updates I had posted a while ago, things have not changed that much. But I am easing back to work slowly NOT! They said I can get as many hours I want with out going over 40 a week. So I hope and plan to get 40 for the next few weeks. We have slipped behind on a few bills and I am not comfortable with it at all. So I need to put on my big girl panties and deal with it. I need a plan so here it is.

No dryer use
NO food waste
No extra trips to town or any where else.

DH and I will be working completely different shifts so it is going to be a challenge to keep in on the same page. He agrees we need to get all the bills currents asap though.

I am going back to work on July 1 cleaning dorm rooms, which I just hate but I have to do it. Then once the college kids come back I will be back to baking, which I love. I am still getting my 25 hours a month for the township cleaning also.

I will update along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway