Menu Plan Monday May 23, 2011

Good morning everyone. I love getting up early and getting a jump on my week. I have a very busy week planned so it had to start at 6:00 am this morning. I have a load of laundry on the line and one in the machine, I have been to my part time cleaning job. The boys bounced to the bus this morning, this is the LAST week of school. They are so happy and excited about that.

So the food plans for the week are :

Monday - sandwiches and fruit in the car. On the was to our fish lure making class. I can't wait to post photos of all the great lures and flies the boys have learned to make.

Tuesday - pizza rolls. I have to work in preparation of a big fancy dinner all day, the boys are going to after school care.

Wednesday - Ravioli and sauce. There is an IEP scheduled for my youngest. The boys have half day of school, the bus driver is taking them for ice cream.

Thursday - More work for me. Dinner will be meat loaf, potatoes and veggie.

Friday - homemade pizza.

Saturday - not sure yet.

Sunday - Burgers and Brats on the grill. We are hosting a small BBQ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway