Menu Plan Monday 5/9/2011 and Frugal Fun

We had such a wonderful weekend. Friday night we went to the circus, I paid $15 for me to get in but the boys were free. They did not ask for any junky toys or rides on the animals, we were content just watching the show and the crowd. Noah loved the acrobats, and Joel enjoyed the dry comedy.




On Saturday, the boys took me out to lunch at our favorite restaurant, and it just happened to be a mystery shop. I love eating out and being reimbursed for a majority of the bill. Then we went to visit Dave's mom, we stayed longer then we had planned but every one enjoyed the visit. The sunshine was so warm sitting there. Then to visit my parents. My mom was babysitting her great grand daughter Isabel, my boys just love playing with babies.




Sunday we slept in and enjoyed lounging round the house.

The plan for the week is a lot less stressful then last week.
Monday - Fish sticks with tater tots
Tuesday - Ham something
Wednesday - soup and dinner rolls
Thursday - Brats on buns
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - maybe out.

for more yummy menus check out orgjunkie

more frugal fun at funondime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway