Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus Review

Viewpoints sent me a sample of Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus for my use and review. I am a regular user of Head and Shoulders dry scalp two in one. I have a itchy dry scalp, but the 2 in1 product still left my hair dry and frizzy and hard to comb through. So, I was a little reluctant that this Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus sample that I recieved in the mail today would preform any differently.

Much to my pleasent surprise, I had wonderful results with Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus. First I opened the shampoo sample to notice a very pleasent refreshing scent. The texture in my hand was nice, thick and smooth. As I applied it to my hair the lather was quick and lucious. The rinsing of my hair was quick and simple.

Then I opened the condictioner packet and the scent was equaling refreshing and pleasant. It felt thick and easily spread through every strand of my hair. It rinsed very easily from my hair, while still wet my hair felt smooth and well nurished.

After I got out of the shower I toweled dried my hair and ran a comb through my hair with ease. That is a huge deal for a person with kinky freezy tangled hair.

This is a product that I will soon be purchasing and using on a daily basis!! It has my full thumbs up.

NOTE: the reviewer indicated that they received a sample of Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus


Head & Shoulders Itchy Scalp Care Shampoo with Eucalyptus
is recommended by gwenma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!