Gratituesday


I have done a lot of thinking about what I am grateful for this past week. While I was having a conversation with my very moody preteen nearly 12 year old darling son, it dawned on me. I am very grateful for God blessing me enough to be the care taker of my sweet family.

Whether or not it is my moody preteen, my midlife crisis husband or my button pushing 8 year old, they are my life, blood, sweat and tears. I would trade nothing in the entire world for my three men.

If they shed one tear, I shed 1 million, or grin one smile, I grin 1 million smiles.

What else would a God loving woman ask for.

Thank you to Laura for hosting Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway