Frugal Friday 5/13/2011


Photobucket


This past week, I started selling a few dozen eggs. I made just enough money to purchase the next bag of feed for the chickens. The feed has just recently went up to $17 for a 50 pound bag. I told my DH that when it reached $15 a bag, we can no longer afford to give the eggs away, we had to sell them.

Also I read some where on the internet,if you call Purina they will send you 2 $2 off coupons for any type of Tidy Cat Litter. (1-800-7PURINA)You can call every 4-6 weeks to request coupons. I marked the date on my calender. While a shopping trip to Walmart, I found a 10 pound bag of Tidy Cat Litter for $2.12. It is the regular cat litter, but that is what we use. $2 off of $2.12 makes it 12 cents for 10 pounds of litter.

So that is my frugal Friday. To see more got to Being Frugal and Making It Work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway