Works for me Wednesday.

Monday was errand day and I received one my favorite type of coupons in the mail from JC Penny $10 off a $10 or more purchase. While running here and there with the kiddos in tow, I noticed how short my son's jeans were. He had just gotten them for Christmas, a smart person would have money in the clothing budget, but we don't. So after running a few more errands I had a great idea, to use my JC Penny coupon on jeans. I found a pair of jeans in size 14, I thought they'd be big. But they were normally $24.99 on sale for $14.99 and with my coupon I paid $5.20 including sales tax. That is like paying 10% WORKS FOR ME!!! BTW they fit perfectly.

Comments

Julie Bagamary said…
How exciting. Haven't gotten a $10 off coupon recently.
Gwen said…
Hi Julie, thanks for stopping by, and leaving a comment. I had not received a $10 coupon in months and months, but this one had perfect timing.

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway