Slim Down for Summer - Fitness Challenge

”slim

Slim Down for Summer - Fitness Challenge hosted by Michelle at Fun on a Dime starts in the morning :) I can not wait.

I promised to take a photo of my starting weight - warning it is not pretty!




But I want you all help keep my accountable, which is why I posted the nasty photo. I think it is nasty because the number is too big and my feet are ugly( I have a foot phobia!)

The challenge is simple enough with 6 categories: Water 64+ oz; Exercise 30 minutes; No Sugar; 6 Hours Sleep a day; 8pm food curfew and Bonus points.
The only ones that should really be a struggle will be the food curfew, exercising and no sugar. The others should come pretty easy to me.

I plan to update daily, I hope.

Comments

Anonymous said…
good luck
Honeybunny said…
Hugs And BTW- your feet are lovely just as they are.

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!