Menu Plan Monday - April 11, 2011

These weeks just seem to be flying by, we have only 31 more days until summer vacation here in the northland. My kids and I are both counting down the days.

We have a busy week this week as usual as of late.
Monday - Stuffed turkey breast in the crockpot, bag steamed veggies served with Cheesy Dill Biscuits (BEST biscuits ever!!!)

Tuesday - We have a 4H meeting were we eat dinner: Hotdogs and chips are on the menu.

Wednesday - Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.

Thursday - Spaghetti and ribs served with Texas toast.

Friday - Is always homemade pizza night.

Saturday - Burgers, with corn on the cob and maybe watermelon.

Sunday - Is to be announced.

That is our week, to see loads more menus hop over to orgjunkie.com

Comments

Nina Marana said…
Hi There,

I have a linky on my blog Ask Ms Recipe
for any food related posts available on Tuesdays for any food related posts. Be sure to add you link so I can visit you back.

Thanks,
Nina

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway