Meal Plan Monday 4/25/2011

I can not believe that April is nearly over!! Although we were lucky enough to enjoy very wonderfully warm weather today. The kids and I with Grandma went to the park and had a wonderful time. The boys and I had such a busy day today but we did sneak in some fun. But Noah had his eyes checked. A doctors appointment, she said she thinks he has aspergers instead of the autism that this school thinks he has, so the ride with that is not over. Joel had a dental appointment. I did a mystery shopping. It is my step-dad's birthday today so the boys and I brought subs and cupcakes over to eat with my parents.

After we had the 68 miles drive home, the boys rode the mini-bike and four-wheeler around the yard.
In the house just in time for showers and bed time for school in the morning.

So if I sound like I am out of breath that is why, I am. But we had a wonderfully productive day.

The meal plan for this week is
Monday - sandwiches
Tuesday - Ham and potatoes
Wednesday - Burgers
Thursday - spaghetti with ribs
Friday - homemade pizza
Saturday - out at a graduation party.
Sunday - is TBA.

for more yummy menus go over to orgjunkie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!