Hormel® Compleats® Kids microwave meals program via SheSpeaks





Thanks to Shespeaks I was lucky enough to try and review Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals. I recived 4 meals in different flavors -
* • Hormel® Compleats® Kids Beef Ravioli
* • Hormel® Compleats® Kids Pasta & Chicken
* • Hormel® Compleats® Kids Macaroni and Beef
* • Hormel® Compleats® Kids Spaghetti and Meatballs
And 2 buy one get on free coupons to share withe friends.

My two boys each tried one the other day, the reviews are in. Joel loved the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Pasta & Chicken. Noah loved the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Macaroni and Beef. Then each of them had one tonight. Niether cared for the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Beef Ravioli or the Hormel® Compleats® Kids Spaghetti and Meatballs. In fact they did not even want to finish them.

I love the fact that I can get simple healthy meals for my boys that are ready in 45 seconds. I will be purchasing the two flavors they enjoyed.


In the spirit of full-disclosure, Hormel Foods provided samples of Hormel® Compleats® Kids Microwave Meals for me and my family to try. No payment was given and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!