Frugal Friday

Photobucket

Fun On A Dime


Over the spring break I gave myself a budget of $50 for a bit of 'extra' fun with the boys. Come Thursday I did not spent a cent of the $50 and decided we needed a change of pace, I called around to local hotels. I found a decent one with a indoor pool for $45.35, so we stayed there Friday night. We got to lounge around in the hot tub and the boys LOVED swimming and I stayed with in my budget.



I just love when I can see big bright smiles like this on my familys' faces and stay in budget.

Comments

Honeybunny said…
That was such a great deal!!!
L.O.V.E. it! We may just have to do something like that. I was hoping that with our Spring Break so late this year it would be warm, but it might still be very chilly! Thanks for linking up to Friday Brag Fest

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!