SLIM DOWN FOR SUMMER FITNESS CHALLENGE

I have signed up for about 100 different weight losing challenges before, but I really, really think I am ready to do this one. Michelle at Fun on a dime is hosting it, to see all the details and to sign up go here.

I am so ready to not be out of breathe after a tiny little family hike, and have a fun, active summer with my boys. I don't want to be the fat mom sitting on the side lines of life anymore. So this is it. I am going to try to post my updates here daily. I will take a picture of my current weight on the beginning date April 4th and on the end date. But like Michelle says it is not about the number on the scale, but I am hoping to see some lose.

Comments

Honeybunny said…
sounds like a great challange. Looking forward to your progress.
I'm needing to do something, but I have no energy or motivation to do so. I hope you do well!

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!