A lazy sick Saturday at home.

Today we had exciting plans to discover snow shoeing as a family. I was so excited, another frugal way to have fun with the entire family that includes a free work out at the same time. We joined a local place called Moosewood Nature Center. They are having a Candlelight Ski & Snowshoe Fund Raiser tonight. But we are all sick and miserable, so we are not going.

But I am going to use the newly found free time to catch up on some things that have been slipped to the side. I will be doing all of my Mypoints click thur emails, my coke points and a couple of surveys that I have been invited to do. I also have a book to finish and write a review on. I could also be studying, I am not sure if I have mentioned lately that I am a part time college study, taking classes to become a medical transcriptionist.

Today I also want to welcome my two followers :) Nice to see you, tell me about yourselves.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!