Gratituesday March 1, 2011

I am very thankful for a lot of things today, one of them is having such a mild day to haul more wood into the house. DH is not feeling well and there is no school today, so that means it is the boys' and my job to haul some wood into the house. It is 37 degrees in the UP today on March 1st, very warm sunny day. We have about 4-6 more weeks at least of cold weather and our wood load was nearly depleted in the house, after spending the afternoon outside in the sunshine with my hard working sons, we will be staying warm for at least that long. I am also thankful that I got in a very tiring work out at the same time. God is good!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

Comments

Marie said…
I'm glad to hear that you and your family had a good day and were able to restock your wood supply so you'll be staying warm! I do hope your DH feels better soon!!

I'm a new follower and would love to have you come visit -- I've linked my post about Spring to the Heavenly Homemaker meme :-)

Marie
bonkersinbarnhart.com
Gwen said…
Marie,
thank you for becoming my first follower :) Thank you also for the well wishes for my DH. He is still not feeling well. I think, it is a sinus infection.

We got about 3 more inches of snow over night, so I am still so thrilled over the beautiful day we had yesterday

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!