Full Plate Thursday 3-31-11

Miz Helen’s Country Cottage



This is the first time to join in the fun for Full Plate Thursdays at Miz Helen's Country Cottage. It looked like so much fun and since she personally invited me, here I am :)
Our dinner plates looked like this tonight.

Pork sirloin, noodles with a bit of gravy and roasted veggie blend. My low-carb version did not have the noodles, but with such a nice blend of vegetables, I did not even miss them.

Our lunch looked like this

which is homemade egg drop soup, with our yard-fresh eggs and homemade rolls. I did not have the rolls.

That is was on our plates today.
To see more Full Plates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway