Menu Monday

I need to get my act together on many different levels and planning is one of them. I have so much sloppy Joe meat left from the party yesterday, this week's challenge will be to make new different tastes with the same ole meat mixture.

Monday will be nachos
Tuesday Hot dogs(also left over from the party)
Wednesday Chili
Thursday lasanga with garlic bread made of hamburger buns.
Friday a break from the leftovers, HM pizza
S&S not sure what the weekend has in store for us. We have to go to a memorial service on Sunday that is about an hour away, so we may stay at my parents or in a hotel.

For more yummy meal ideas, pop over to orgjunkie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway