Menu Monday and a few random things

This weekend fly by way to quickly. We were able to spend a relaxing day at home on Saturday. The boys and I did a sand art project, as part of our prep for the county fair this summer. I love doing craft projects with them. I also did a lot of baking; I made strawberry cake balls, banana bread, brownies and a bundt cake. All the goodies were brought to a memorial we attended on Sunday. It was great to see people we don't get to spend much time with, we just wished it was under other circumstances.

Fast-ward to this week, the meal plan looks like this:
Monday- Pasta bake
Tuesday: Lunch -sloppy joes
Dinner -Beef barely soup
Wednesday- Fajitas
Thursday - BBQ Chicken
Friday - HM pizza
Saturday roast
Sunday TBA

If you notice I planned lunch only for Tuesday as there is no school. The Juniors are taking the ACTs and the rest of the kids are off. I think I may take the boys sledding. Also do a bird identification lesson.

Have a great week everyone. For more yummy menus, pop over to orgjunkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway