Fantastic Frugal Fridays


Photobucket

Today my boys had a half day of school, so I wanted to do something fun for the afternoon. The rules were we could not spend any money but could use some gas from the truck. So we decided on taking Mother nature up on her beauty she provided about 3 feet of new snow over the past week. We went sledding.



My son is the one being pulled backup the hill in the blue and black jacket.



We brought cocoa and hot dogs from home and invited a few cousins along and had a bonfire.



This is a look down the hill. My crazy and one of my favorite sister in laws road down the hill together and nearly peed our pants laughing. It was a great day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway