Christmas 2011 prep

So I did a lot of things right this year but a lot incorrectly. One of the biggest things I did wrong was the lack of prep work I could have spaced out all year long. That is where I am going with this post. I am going to try to work on one craft idea a month in preparation for gift giving for Christmas 2011. January's project is going to be oven mitts. As I need them and everyone uses them. So I will post a few photos after the boys and I have a few hours on the sewing machine. I also should say that a constant goal of mine is to increase my boys sewing talent. The two ideas go hand in hand.

If you have any ideas that a mother of two boys with normal gift giving list could use please post in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!