Bloggers needed to Review books

I am borrowing this post "Sign up below and you’re on your way to receiving free books in exchange for your honest and thoughtful book reviews! You can also win cash prizes, autographed books, iPods and other great awards!

For full details on how the Blogging for Books program works please visit our FAQ page.

http://www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks/sign-up

*USA only, book reviews are due within 30-90 days, can only request 1 book at a time."

but I just got an email stating that my book: The Dragon and the Turtle by Donita K. Paul and Evangeline Denmark; illustrated by Vincent Nguyen has been queued for shipment, I should have it in 7 to 10 days. Just in time for Christmas break reading with the boys. I love new kid's books that my boys will love for free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!