Saturday Morning

So here it is Saturday morning! I feel pretty inspired. Last night after I picked the boys up from school. We went to pick up my Mom and Great niece who is 4 months old. We hit the library for a few books and videos. Then we all went out to eat. I really feel pretty frugal in doing so :) I did a survey for a $15 gc that I used and it was also a mystery shop :D So I will get ALL of the money I spent back and had a great time.

The boys and I finished up the gift for my Gram's birthday. It only cost money to mail it to her. She loves flowers and can NEVER find a pen. So this is what we made. I am thinking she will love it.



DH is out of town for the night completely the first of the bus driver education class. He took the school van, so no cash spent there, maybe even over time :)

OH yeah also in the picture is a cookie jar that I got Friday night from a garage sale for 50 cents. There is a tiny chip in the lid that I colored with an orange marker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway