Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 1st





Menu Plan Monday ~ Nov 1st

Can you believe that it is November 1, 2010?
I CAN NOT! but it is so there. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. My family and I sure did. The kids were so excited to go trick or treating and on the 9th house my youngest Noah asked if it was time to go home. In total I think we T or Ted at 18 houses and got way more candy then all 4 of us will eat ever.

So the Menu Plan for this week is:
Monday Turkey, mashed taters, candied carrots.
Tuesday Turkey rice, veggies soup and HM dinner rolls.
Wednesday skillet tacos.
Thursday breakfast, pancakes.
Friday pizza
Saturday tba
Sunday meatloaf, and something.

to see more awesome menu plans go to orgjunkie.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway