Gratituesday: November 23, 2010

I cannot believe that is has been two weeks since I have written. Today I am joining Laura from Heavenly Homemakers for Gratituesday. I have spent most of the day putsing round the house. I enjoyed my DH's company before he had to go to work, he made me an excellent omelet. Then he went to work, I made fresh bread and cookies. It was just in the nick of time that I finished the cookies that the bus pulled up and dropped off my two boys. I got to spend snack time talking about their days, then help with homework.

So what I am trying to say that I am very thankful for my sweet men that I get to share the life with. I would not trade any of them for anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!