in a funk-update

I am in my own little funk.

I am having doubts about this entire medical transcription thing, I am doing. All these long ass terms are kicking my butt. and seems like I never have time to study. I am 42% done with the courses and my average is 92%.

Job-wise I love my new job, I like working in the kitchen and the gals I work with and it will be nearly full time from mid aug-nov, so I will love that.

DH is talking about going to truck driving school, which is NOT ideal but we are getting to the point where things really, REALLY HAVE to change. A new class starts up every 4 weeks so he is thinking of going in mid Sept-mid Oct. The boys are back in school, I will be working a lot and not needing day care.

While we are not late on any bills, things are slipping, only one 1/2 way decent vehicle, everything needing to be replaced or fixed around the house.

So that is that! Sorry to rant. I am really trying to put on my big girl panties and deal with it. We have a safe, (pretty) secure home, wonderful marriage and delightful boys. I am trying to stay fulfilled by my spiritual readings, because there is a reason for everything, even if we don't understand them now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway