So I had a great day with my family today.


The boys and I got up early, DH slept in. While he slept in, the boys and I cleaned up the house, they did their summer daily lesson, and I made up a yummy quick lunch. It was kind of cool outside and I made a goal last night to move at least 4 miles in the next week. So the boys and I invited DH to join us for a family hike. We had a great time and got some great free exercise. We also took so great photos, I especially like this one.

Then DH planted the plants we bought yesterday for the garden. We should have loads of veggies come harvest time.

I hope to work on a menu and post it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!