Today I am thankful for..........

Today I got some news that freaked me out, but I also had so much to be thankful for!!

On ONE trip to town I was able to:
walk my Kindergarten to his class, he was so proud to read me his favorite CAT book and show me all his hard work.
spend the day with my 4th grader on an ALLLLLLLL day field trip to one of the coolest places ever.
I sneaked in a quick but very productive grocery shopping trip that will help get us through the next two weeks
and a little trip to Vinny's and bought Noah a make believe cat carrier, his is totally nuts about cats and when we borrowed one to bring Kittu to the vet months ago, he was so said that we had to give it back, SO now he has his own for a quarter
OH and was able to drive two of the cutest little men home from school (something that I would do A LOT in yester years but not this year!)

:woot what a great day to be a MOM :swoon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!