some how

I managed to ditch the Santa boarders, still not sure how but I am glad they are gone :) Today I got to see my one and only niece graduate, I am so very proud of her and happy for her. She worked very hard for this occasion, she not only conquered the trials and tribulations of every teenager, but she graduated 9.5 months pregnant. So I am very proud of her determination and strength!

Also I quickly visited two graduation parties, and took my boys swimming and had planned to sleep in the camper, but we were rained out :( but we just started summer on Friday, officially.

I am going to try to post here on a more regular basis. I quit and offically done with my time suck job, so I should have time do it.
More soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway