Long time, no action


here and only here. Life has been so busy with the early gorgeous weather we have had in the UP. I am still working two part time jobs and working on another one. But life is good and busy.

I am invited to a baby shower this afternoon for my niece, she is having a baby girl. I did her cake. I do have to mention that this cake design in NOT mine. I seen a nice cake and was inspired by it. I sure hope she likes it. I am also bringing CP sloppy joes.

I am still doing my study from home schooling, it is slow but steady.

Comments

Tammy said…
That cake is adorable!! :)

Tammy from Tammy's Recipes :)
Gwen said…
Thanks Tammy :)
I LOVE your website.

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway