May's Pantry Challenge

During the month of May I am going to do a pantry challenge. With another additional feature, I am going to try to keep the cost of each dinner meal to $5 or under.

I picked up my SHARE order today and I can NOT fit anymore food in the freezers, all three of them. I am going to start my challenge a week early, TODAY! Tonight we are going to have Stouffer's Chicken Enchiladas with cheese sauce and rice, with cauliflower. My calucalations for the cost of this meal is $7 for the Stoffer's dinner and 78 cents for the cauliflower BUT it will serve us TWO Meals so $7.78 divided by two is $3.89 for a dinner for 4 :woot not bad for the first day of my challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!

Konsyl review and Giveaway