Menu Monday for the first week of February 2009!





First of all I can NOT believe it is February 2009 already, where did the last 15 years go? I am very inspired to get and stay frugal this month. I have a nice trip planned during the summer for the boys and I if I can swing it so I will use that as my motivation :)

so here we go:
Monday will be Hamburger Helper strognoff with veggies and hm rolls.
Tuesday will be BK 59 cent burgers, we will be inbetween activities and 20 miles from home.
Wednesday - HM chicken tenders and salad
Thursday-hotdogs we will be getting home late from our 4H meeting.
Friday- HM pizza
Saturday will be steak, baked potatoes with salad
Sunday will be CPed ham

for more great menus go visit www.orgjunkie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OCEAN nasal care products giveaway winner announcement

Konsyl review and Giveaway

A Product Review and my first GIVEAWAY!!